From Bud the Teacher's Wiki
Bud's Blogging Experiment
This is the page for you guys to add and edit the rules that you think will be important for ourselves and for future student bloggers. Please be sure to give each rule a number and to post in a clear and concise fashion.
1. Please, no last names, school names or addresses.
2. Do not link to your personal blog/journal from your school blog; you might reveal information on there that you don't want to reveal on your school blog.
3. If you want to write your opinion on a topic, make sure you're not going to be offensive to anyone as you write it.
4. Always make sure you check over your post for spelling errors, grammar errors, and your use of words.
5. Never disrespect someone else in your blog, whether it's a person, an organization, or just a general idea. You don't want someone making a stab at what you are passionate about; don't do it to someone else.
6. Don't write about other people without permission; if you can't get their permission, use first names only. Never share someone elses last name.
7. Watch your language! We're not at home, we are at school, this has to be at least remotely professional looking.
8. Make sure things you write about are factual. Don't be posting about things that aren't true.
9. Keep it education-oriented. That means that you probably shouldn't discuss your plans for the weekend.